||Advertising and Marketing I will apply:
- Every Tuesday is GRUBB Co. office meeting and tour. As
a team, we will preview your home so the GRUBB Co. agents
will be able to view your home and then contact their buyers
and update them on the new listing
- I will have a Brokers' Open House to give your property maximum exposure
to Realtors from other companies.
- I will hold your home open on Sundays to further promote it to potential
buyers and also allow other broker's to send their clients by
- I will produce and mail out "Just Listed" postcards to the immediate
neighborhood. Often a neighbor knows of a buyer who is looking to locate to
- Your home will be published in the Multiple Listing Service for national
exposure. Major sites such as Realtor.com tie their database to local Multiple
- I will ensure that your home is uploaded to the GRUBBCO.com
(GRUBB Co.'s website) and TamiBobb.com web sites
highlighting it with photos and property information.
- I will advertise every open house in the San Francisco
Chronicle Open House Guide and open home guide in the
local Berkeley Voice, Montclarion, etc.
- All Broker's Opens and Sunday Open houses will be promoted through the local
Broker's publication, The Ad Review, to ensure the entire brokerage
community will know about it.
- A property brochure with an artist's rendering and/or photograph of your
home and highlighted features will be made available to buyers as they view
- A "For Sale" sign will be visibly placed on your property to expose
it to any possible buyers visiting in your neighborhood.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or comments about